* EVENT TO BE CONFIRMED
The Naples Uptown Art Festival presented by United Arts Council
January 22, 2022 - January 23, 2022
The Festival is proudly presented by United Arts Council
Naples, a city located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest, Florida is known for high-end shopping, golf courses, and white sandy beaches. The festival will be set up on 10th St S. from Central Ave to 5th Ave S. (Tamiami Trail). The location is in the visually stunning setting of The Naples Design District. The Naples Design District is a destination in the heart of Naples featuring high-end shopping, restaurants, and emerging businesses. Juried artists hailing from across the country will showcase their fine art, transforming The Naples Design District into a spectacular art festival experience. The festival completes a weekend of shopping, eating, and growing in the charming city of Naples.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory per the City of Naples inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve a free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.