* EVENT TO BE CONFIRMED
- This event has passed.
33rd Annual Downtown Sarasota Festival of the Arts
February 13 - February 14
The Big One! Downtown Sarasota’s Main Street sees numerous events, fairs, festivals and fundraisers each year. Few, however, could boast the tenure or the stature of the Sarasota Festival of the Arts. The Festival will fill Main Street starting at Orange Avenue and heading east to Links Avenue. The overwhelming success of the Festival each year led to expanding and covering more than five city blocks with over 250 national and regional artists. The high level of artistic quality, the accessibility of the free, outdoor festival and the diversity of art has led to the Festival of the Arts’ consecutive rankings among the top 100 art festivals in the nation, according to Sunshine Artist Magazine. Residents and visitors are invited to stroll amidst life-size sculptures, spectacular paintings, one-of-a-kind jewels, photography, ceramics and more from the 250 artists who are on site to discuss their inspirations and processes for each hand-made work. Parking is free and pets on leashes are always welcomed. Proceeds from the Downtown Sarasota Festival of the Arts benefits the Downtown Sarasota Alliance.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.