* EVENT TO BE CONFIRMED
- This event has passed.
20th Anniversary Hobe Sound Festival of the Arts
February 6 - February 7
Celebrating its 20th anniversary, the Hobe Sound Festival of the Arts returns with the nation’s top artists and skilled craft artisans. The festival is a community celebration on Dixie Highway from Bridge Road to Venus Street. The festival features a broad spectrum of mediums, designed to create a festive art marketplace for both the collector and first-time buyer. The event is hosted by the Hobe Sound Chamber of Commerce and produced by Howard Alan Events. Residents and visitors are invited to stroll amidst life-size sculptures, spectacular paintings, one-of-a-kind-jewels, photography, ceramics, and more from the artists who are on-site to discuss their inspirations and processes for each hand-made work. The event is free and pets on leashes are always welcomed. Free parking and trolley service to the show for all festival visitors are at the Pine School, 12350 SE Federal Hwy, Hobe Sound, FL 33455.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve a free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.