* EVENT TO BE CONFIRMED
- This event has passed.
15th Annual Coconut Point Art Festival
February 20 - February 21
The Big One! The popular destination of Coconut Point will transform into an artists’ mecca during the 15th Annual Coconut Point Art Festival. Festival-goers are invited to stroll amidst life-size sculptures, spectacular paintings, one-of-a-kind-jewels, photography, ceramics and more from the 200+ exhibitors from 10 am to 5 pm both days. The prestigious showcase offers the chance to see the masters at work and discover the inspiration and process behind every piece. Coconut Point is a visually stunning community surrounded by several acres of lakes and boardwalks. Coconut Point is the place for people to shop, dine, work, gather and live with over 100 stores and 25 restaurants.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.